! Online thru Zoom !
MENTORING COURSE IN
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
(Engineering background or construction experience is not necessary)
17 Saturdays + 4 Sundays, 1:30 to 7:00 PM
July 25, August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, September 5, 12, 19, 26,
October 3, 10, 17, 24, 25, November 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 & 22.
8 Groups-on-project site-works and Practical Studies
(Dates to be decided by the groups to be formed
and when already allowed under Covid 19 Rules)
Inclusion in an exclusive FB group for handouts,
questions and answers, and continuing updates even after the course.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Early bird discount of P1,000.00 if registered and made the
full payment on or before July 15, 2020.
For 2 or more registrants as a group, the 2nd
and succeeding registrants get P4,000.00 discounts each.
DISCOUNT for URBAN CRES participants Batches 2011 to 2016
and all batches of Build & Sell Mentoring Course
are entitled to a discount in the amount of P6,500.00
but not entitled to group discount if 2nd registrant is also an URBAN CRES or
Please see links below for more Introductions, Schedule of Topics with outline of coverage, General Conditions and Info Sheet.
PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS
AND ASSOCIATES IN REAL ESTATE
1. Please read everything carefully and if acceptable with you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message “AGREE CPM 2020”
2. Wait for our confirmation of your temporary reservation and NOTICE TO DEPOSIT. You will receive this by email.
3. Upon receipt of our NOTICE TO DEPOSIT, you may then make a non-refundable deposit in the amount of P3,000.00 to reserve your slot. Balance must be paid on or before July 15, 2020 to avail of the early bird discount. If balance is not deposited on or July 15, 2019, no more early bird discount. Last day to deposit balance is July 20, 2020, otherwise, reservation shall be cancelled and slot shall be made open to other interested participant. For convenience, deposit for full payment is allowed.
4. In case deposit was not made within the given date as prescribed in the NOTICE TO DEPOSIT, please first verify availability of slots by email before making any deposit.
5. After making the deposit, please immediately email us your name and a scan copy of the deposit slip or any proof of deposit made.
6. URBAN Institute will confirm your registration and reservation by sending you a CONFIRMATION MESSAGE by email.
7. You are not yet registered without the CONFIRMATION MESSAGE in you name.
Please email us if confirmation notice is not yet received within 3 days after making deposit.
8. Please keep and file the original copies of the deposit slips during and until the course is completed.
9. On July 21, we will send you a Zoom Invitation for a dry run. If by July 22, you failed to receive such invitation, please email us to correct whatever is the reason.