AND SELL MENTORING COURSE
This course is NOT a CPD Course and will NOT earn any CPD units.
Please inform your friends. Thank you.
SELL MENTORING COURSE
Jose Yulo Caseroom,
Asian Institute of Management (
, Conference Center
TIME and DATES
May 20, 27, June 3, 10, 17, 24, July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, August 5, 12, 19, 26, September 2, 9, and 16, 2017
18 Saturday afternoon Classroom Lectures
7 Sunday Morning On-site and Practical Studies
Inclusive of VAT, handouts and venue and free coffee
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Early bird discount of P3,000.00 if registered and made the
full payment on or before
April 28, 2017.
For 2 or more registrants from same company, the 2nd
and succeeding registrants get P5,000.00 discounts each.
DISCOUNT for URBAN CRES participants Batches 2011 to 2016
All past participants of CRES, batch 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
are entitled to a discount in the amount of P8,500.00
but not entitled to group discount
Please see attached Introductions, Coverage, Schedules,
Conditions and Info Sheet.
For more details and inquiries, please text or call
at Institute of Real Estate
0927-749-5487 or 0917-501-3925 or 02-218-7828
or simply reply to this email.
PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS
AND ASSOCIATES IN REAL
INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE
“home of topnotchers and successful real estate brokers and investors”
1. Please read all attachments and make a temporary reservation if you are interested to attend and if everything is OK and acceptable with you. Or simply email us back with the message “AGREE B&S“.
2. Wait for our confirmation of your temporary reservation and NOTICE TO DEPOSIT. You will receive this by email.
3. Upon receipt of our NOTICE TO DEPOSIT, you may then make a non-refundable reservation deposit in the amount of P5,000.00 to the given bank account of URBAN Institute of Real Estate not later than the given date.
4. In case deposit was not made within the given date as prescribed in the NOTICE TO DEPOSIT, please first verify availability of slots by email before making any deposit.
5. After making the deposit, please immediately email us your name, date deposited and the code number of the machine validation in the deposit slip.
6. URBAN Institute will confirm your registration and reservation by sending you, within 3 to 4 days, a CONFIRMATION NOTICE by email, which you have to bring together with the original deposit slip on the first day.
7. Please bring all original copies of the deposit slips on the first day of the seminar. We will send you a friendly reminder on this.
You are not yet registered without the CONFIRMATION NOTICE in you name.
Please email us if confirmation notice is not yet received
within 3 days after making deposit.
CANCELLATION OF SEMINAR
1.) URBAN Institute reserves the right to cancel the program or alter the date(s), change the venue or change the speakers for any topic. In the event that we need to cancel the program or change a scheduled seminar due to severe weather condition, illness, political/social unrest and whatever other reasons, we will inform you by email or by text through the cell phone number or email address that you have supplied us during your inquiries. We will give you as much time as is reasonably practicable in all the circumstances.
2.) Refund of Seminar Fees. In case of cancellation of the program before start, all payments made shall be immediately refunded, while if already started, proportionate refund will be made immediately.
ENGR. ENRICO S. CRUZ has more than 40 years of working experience in the field of engineering, construction, real estate and education. As a Civil Engineer, he taught after graduation for five years in his alma mater, Central Colleges of the
Philippines and at the same time,
he manages his own construction company, Enrico Engineering and Management
Services. He was the Vice-Dean for
Engineering for two years.
He placed 1st in the real estate appraisal board examination in 1994 and 8th in the real estate broker’s board examination in 1988. He is also a licensed real estate consultant and a real estate fellow.
His past membership in real estate organizations includes the Chamber of Real Estate and Builders Associations, Inc. (CREBA), Real Estate Brokers Association of the Philippines (REBAP), where he was past president of the Marikina Chapter; Philippine Council of Real Estate Educators (PHILCORE) and Philippine Association of Realty Appraisers (PARA).
At present, he is the President of URBAN Institute of Real Estate engaged in real estate education; United Realty Brokers and Appraisers Network, engaged in realty brokerage, appraisal and consultancy. He is also the former Chief Operating Officer of First Amson Realty Development Corp. that was involved in housing and land development.
Author of “Comprehensive Notes and Reviewer for Real Estate Brokers” and “Mastering the Real Estate Broker’s Exam” and handouts/study materials for various real estate seminars.