OLD SCHEDULE!!! PLEASE GO TO WWW.URBAN-INSTITUTE.COM
FOR NEW SCHEDULEThis series is exclusive to Real Estate Professionals only for the renewal of their PRC license. There will be a separate series of the same topics for land ownders, investors, and developers.
URBAN INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE
will conduct an
INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE LECTURE SERIES
Don Jose Yulo Caseroom,
Asian Institute of Management Conference Center,
Benavides cor. Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City
SCHEDULE OF TOPICS
( All topics are stand alone and can be attended separately.
Each day earns five (5) CPE Units.)
July 4, 2013
INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE: OPPORTUNITIES, TECHNIQUES & WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN BEFORE INVESTING
July 11, 2013
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
July 18, 2013
VARIOUS REAL ESTATE FINANCING TECHNIQUES
July 25, 2013
PRACTICAL VALUATION OF REALESTATE PROPERTIES: HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF
August 1, 2013
LEGAL ASPECTS OF REALESTATE SALES & LEASES
August 8, 2013
JOINT VENTURES FOR REAL ESTATE PROJECTS
August 15, 2013
TAXATIONS OF REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS INCLUDING VALUE ADDED TAX
August 22, 2013
MAKING BIG MONEY IN DISTRESSED AND FORECLOSURE PROPERTIES
August 29, 2013
HOW TO’s OF PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT WITH SOME IMPORTANT HLURB UPDATES
September 5, 2013
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: HOW TO MAXIMIZE INCOME ON RENTAL PROPERTIES
September 12, 2013
CONTRACT DOCUMENTATIONAND REGISTRATION INCLUDING NOTES ON FRAUDS & FAKE TITLES
September 19, 2013
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ANALYSIS COMPUTATIONS MADE EASY USING SPREADSHEETS
THESE SEMINARS SHALL BE DIRECTED BY ENGR. ENRICO S. CRUZ, 1ST AND 8TH PLACER,
BOARD EXAMINATION FOR REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS AND REAL ESTATE BROKERS RESPECTIVELY, WITH PROFESSOR ATTY. REX ENRICO V. CRUZ III AND OTHER LECTURERS ACCREDITED BY PRC.
For more details and inquiries, Urban Institute of Real Estate may be reached at
Tel. No. 02-509-4094 or 0927-749-5487
or by text at CP 0915-457-3596 or 0939-137-9242
PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES IN REAL ESTATE
SEMINAR FEES AND HOW TO REGISTER
Seminar fee is P1,800.00 per day per participant, inclusive of venue with free coffee (no snacks), handouts, and certificate of attendance.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OF P800.00 FOR PAST GRADUATES OF URBAN CRES AND BUILD & SELL MENTORING COURSES. Discount is subject to verification of your attendance in our record or showing of your certificate of attendance.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: An early bird discount of P200.00 per topic for those who registered and made full payment deposit on or before.
DISCOUNT FOR THOSE ATTENDING FIVE (5) DAYS OR MORE: A discount of P100.00 per day will be given for those registering in at least 5 seminar days.
HOW TO REGISTER
You are assured of your seat
You don’t have to come too early
MAKING BANK DEPOSIT:
1. After receiving this email, please immediately email us back signifying your conformity to all the conditions and requesting us to temporarily reserve your slots and indicating the topics that would be attended.
2. After verifying the availability of your slots, we will email to you our bank account details where you can deposit the full amount for the seminar fee. We will also indicate the latest date to make deposit. We will not recognize unauthorized deposits or deposits made without our notice to deposit.
3. After making deposit, please email us immediately within the same day the bank validation code in your deposit slip, plus the date and amount deposited. Please use the same email thread, meaning reply to the last email we send you, please do not create a new message.
4. Upon receipt of your email indicating the validation code, we will immediately reply with an acknowledgment like “Noted, received your validation code for deposit made”. On the next day, we will email you this confirmation message, “This confirms your deposit made for the above seminar dates and participants.”
5. Please keep your deposit slip as this is to be presented on the first day you attend. ORs will be issued also on the first day that you will attend.
6. If deposit is not made on or before the indicated date in Step No. 2, your temporarily reserved slot may be given to other interested parties. As such, you will need to repeat your request as in Step No. 1.
7. If 2 days after making your deposit, you still have not received our acknowledgment and or confirmation message as in Step No. 4, please repeat Step No. 3.
On-the-day registration is also acceptable but on a first-come-first-serve basis only.
To avoid any inconvenience, it is advisable to call us on the day of the seminar or preferably, a day before, to verify the number of remaining slots.
ADVISORY: Due to limited slots, we expect that all slots will be taken up before .
1. The purpose of all participants in attending this program is to learn and not to gather materials for future articles, magazines or books. Participants in this program are not allowed to publish any portion of the program in any form and in any media including the internet. Pictures and partial videos of projects and class in session shall be for personal souvenir purpose only.
2. All pictures, handouts and any other instructional materials provided by URBAN Institute shall be the exclusive property of URBAN Institute and shall not be reproduced for purpose of distributing or providing copies to other persons who are not participants in this program.
3. URBAN Institute is not obliged to conduct make up or tutorial classes for any absentee participant.
4. No slippers, shorts and sandos and informal attire will be allowed inside the lecture room.
5. Recording in any manner except by taking written notes of the lecture is strictly prohibited.
URBAN INSTUTE POLICY ON CANCELLATION OF SEMINAR
1.) Your right to cancel. Once you have made a reservation deposit to attend a seminar, you may still cancel your reservation fifteen (15) days before the scheduled dates of the seminar and this will entitle you to a 70% refund of your payments. Otherwise, no refund shall be made if cancellation is made within fifteen (15) days before the scheduled seminar date. Refund shall be claimed and received in person or by an authorized representative seven (7) days after the cancelled seminar date at the venue, during the seminar time.
2.) How to cancel. To cancel a reservation, you must inform us in writing. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com. Notice made by email is considered receive only on the actual date of receipt.
3.) Changes and cancellation. URBAN Institute reserves the right to cancel or alter the date(s), change the venue or change the speakers for any seminar or topic. In the event that we need to cancel or change a scheduled seminar due to severe weather condition, illness, political/social unrest and whatever other reasons, we will inform you by texting or email through the cell phone number or email address that you have supplied us during your inquiries. We will give you as much time as is reasonably practicable in all the circumstances. Although a very remote possibility, should this Lecture Series be cancelled for whatever reason, all deposits and payments made shall be refunded by URBAN Institute and thereafter, both URBAN Institute and the depositor shall have no further liabilities against each other.
4.) Refund of Seminar Fees. If entitled to any refund, this can be claimed in person or through an authorized representative during our seminars in AIM,Makati. Please inform us a day before when coming.
5.) If we make changes to or cancel a seminar we will make every effort to reschedule the seminar for a later date. If we do reschedule the seminar we will notify you in writing of the new dates, times and venues using your email address. On receipt of this update email you have the right to cancel your booking and receive a full refund. The time and condition for cancellation as above-mentioned will apply as if a new reservation had been made.