OLD SCHEDULE!!! PLEASE GO TO WWW.URBAN-INSTITUTE.COM
FOR NEW SCHEDULE
INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE
"HOME OF TOPNOTCHERS AND SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE BROKERS"
12-HOUR CPE TRAINING COURSE
(as required for PRC accreditation)
FOR ALL ASPIRING and PROSPECTIVE REAL ESTATE SALESPERSONS
April 27 & 28, 2013 (2 days)
Starts at 8:30AM to 3:00PM
Don Jose Yulo Caseroom
Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
FEE - P1, 800.00 with early bird discount of P200.00 if deposited on or before April 17.
Fee includes handouts, certificate of Attendance and coffee (no snacks, lunch or dinner)
For details, inquiries and reservation, please text to
CP No. 0915-457-3596 or 0939-137-9242.
Tel. no. (02)509-4094
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES IN REAL ESTATE
12-Hour CPE SEMINAR/TRAINING
1. The purpose of all participants in attending this program is to learn and not to gather materials for future articles, magazines or books. Participants in this program are not allowed to publish any portion of the program in any form and in any media including the internet. Pictures and partial videos of projects and class in session shall be for personal souvenir purpose only.
2. All pictures, handouts and any other instructional materials provided by URBAN Inst shall be the exclusive property of URBAN Inst and shall not be reproduced for purpose of distributing or providing copies to other persons who are not participants in this program.
3. There shall be no refund of seminar fee in case of failure to attend any part of the course, for whatsoever reason.
4. Recording in any manner except by taking written notes of the lecture is strictly prohibited.
5. In remote cases of justifiable reasons such as illness of the lecturer, URBAN Inst reserves the right to change, re-set or to modify the seminar dates, time and topics with a 24-hour notice either by email or text only. In such a reset of any lecture day or program activity, URBAN Institute shall not be liable to any incurred expenses or damages by any participant. In cases of extreme situations such as flooding, and in the absence of any notification, participants shall take action to verify from URBAN Institute.
6. In case of failure of any participant to complete the program, all fees paid shall not be refundable.
HOW TO REGISTER
If agreeable to all the conditions herein and to be registered, deposit P1, 800.00 (less P200 discount if on or before April 17) to BPI Account No. 4520-0002-38, account name of Urban Institute of Real Estate, Sta. Elena, Marikina Branch.
Before making the deposit, please verify availability of slots by text or email. If given temporary reservation, please make deposit within the stated period.
If no deposit was made within the given period, there is a need to again verify availability of slots.
Please do not make deposit without first securing a temporary reservation.
After making the deposit, please immediately email us your name, date deposited and the code number of the machine validation in the deposit slip.
URBAN Institute will confirm your registration and reservation by sending you a CONFIRMATION NOTICE by email.
No Confirmation message, no reserve seat.
You still need to bring original of deposit slip.
On-the-day registration is also acceptable but on a first-come-first-serve basis only.
To avoid any inconvenience, it is advisable to call us on the day of the seminar or preferably, a day before, to verify the number of remaining slots.
Normally, all seats are taken a week before the seminar date.
WHAT WILL BE TAUGHT IN THIS 12-Hour CPE SEMINAR
This course will impart to a prospective real estate salesperson all knowledge needed and appropriate for the performance of his functions in a real estate transaction. This will include but not limited to the basic knowledge on the following:
1, Legal aspects of Sales and Leases, Documentation and Registration including the steps in transferring TCT in the name of buyer.
2. Familiarization with TCT, its technical descriptions, plotting the lot plan, and Site Verifications.
3. Preliminary knowledge on appraisal of real properties by applying the Market Data Approach.
4. Taxation and basic computations of selling price, down payment, periodic payment, commissions, withholding taxes and Value added tax.
5. What is needed to be learned by a real estate salesperson with regards to Real Estate Service Act (RESA), Code of Ethics, and Brokerage.
6. Other important real estate terminologies